Dental Photography, Digital Smile Design and Case Discussions
Dental Photography and Digital Smile Design for treatment planning and case presentation
- Understand the workings and settings of a camera so you have the confidence and ability to adjust your camera settings when needed
- How to take a good set of intra-oral photographs
- The benefits and uses of dental photographs
- What to look for when choosing a dental camera system
- Integrating your photographs into your practice.
- Take and assess set of clinical photographs on each other
- Learn how to use Powerpoint for DSD
- Use PowerPoint for DSD, Analyse a smile, plan changes and communicate with your technician and patients.
Spare dental cameras will be available on the day for those who do not yet have their own cameras.
Delegates will need to bring in a laptop with MS Powerpoint