Treatment Planning, Smile Analysis and Anterior Tooth Morphology
- How to systematically treatment plan a case in a logical and sequential manner allowing for control of the case at all time - including time requirements and fee setting.
- Learn to recognise aesthetic detail that will improve your case results and let you carry out more treatment on fewer patients.
- Smile analysis. Learn to recognise what can and can't be improved on in a smile and what type of treatment will be needed. Natural aesthetics vs Artificial cosmetics.
- The art and science of anterior tooth morphology: learn the foundations of designing any functional and aesthetic dentition, communicate effectively with your technicians and get predictable and consistent results with your restorations.
- Develop a skill to see the morphology, transfer the knowledge into any restoration planned and be inspired by artistry that dentistry has to offer.
- Implementing the skill of tooth’s anatomy: morphological drawing and waxing.
- Train your eye and your hand to achieve morphological fluidity when designing a smile.